There are businesses who ‘get’ social media and there are those that don’t. Denny’s is a great example of a brand that gets it. They use humor to show they are more than 24-hour breakfasts. Other companies have embraced social to up their customer service. Here in Canada, think Telus on Twitter. What makes a company reap a good return investment on their social media efforts? They realize that it is more than a fun thing my niece or nephew can manage for us. Social for business takes not only time but a bit of strategic planning, goal setting and ensuring that the digital voice represents your brand in the best possible way.
What We Do
- A comprehensive competitor analysis.
- Create a social content calendar
- Develop content based on your target personas
- Build data-driven paid social campaigns
- Track and report on our campaign efforts
- Manage your organic & paid social campaign
- Advanced email marketing strategies
Talk to us today about taking the stress and worry out of managing your social media marketing. Best Social media marketing Vancouver
We are proud to strategize your marketing plans based on The Canadian Marketing Techniques.